Monday, May 11, 2009

Tsinelas Girl, Another Corny Song I Made (yet to be finished)





Went with my friend to a bar somewhere last Sunday and then went home early dawn and wrote this draft...

TSINELAS GIRL (1st draft)
written by michael anthony curan
May 11, 2009 3:05 A.M.

radiant beauty from across the floor
dimples grinning ready to allure

eyes from the door staring straight at her

oh that smile makes me wanna dare


me in the corner with my ice cream cone
i don't drink beer cause it makes me drone

staring obliquely to your peripheral view

cause i can't stand looking straight at you


CHORUS:

tsinelas girl- my feet aboard

in your vessel- i take refuge

i'll take you anywhere- wherever i go

and you with me- protecting my feet below


you come to the stage with a guitar man
singin' "barbie's cradle" dancing with his strum

the melody your tongue creates

like a kiss that whips me to eternal bliss


lucky must be the guy who shares your song

for the rhythm of your soul will abide him long

filling up the air taking his breath away

of you singing lullaby makes him frenzy all day


too bad
she's taken already
wish it was me
but we got different destiny




Why the title? Who cares. I like the title hahaha...

0 comments: