Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cool Breeze and Cute Kids and Heartfelt Surprises












Before I Close My Eyes:



"4 Show me your ways, O LORD,teach me your paths;

5 guide me in your truth and teach me,for you are God my Savior,and my hope is in you all day long.

6 Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.

7 Remember not the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me,
for you are good, O LORD."

- PSALM 25:4-7



" Lord, I thank and praise You for the wonderful day and all the blessings i received from You today, It was fruitful. Or atleast that's what i thought. I had finish two chapters in my study and i do hope Lord that what i have been reading a while ago will be glued in all the corners of my memory bank 'till the days to come. Not just those things i devoured today but all the things i learned academically since 1st year college down to the final exam in the 4th year.

But not just academically oh Lord. I want Your wisdom too. Please guide me in every step i take.

I also thank You for the little things like the cool breeze i was inhaling and the cute kids running around Starbucks and the brewed coffee that was" almost heaven".. And I thank You for my girlfriend. It was awesome the way she surprised me today. It was sweet and lovely.

Bless us always oh Lord and search my heart and cleanse it Lord. There's no denying myself when talking to You cause You've seen them all.

I forgot if it was Peter or Paul who said that he wanna glorify You in all he do but instead ending up doing the opposite. I feel like that all that time. Heck, I am like that. I wanna glorify You in everything I do but always end up doing the opposite. Why is that Lord?

I need Your strength everyday.

Watch me as i am going to sleep. I don't want any nightmares and I still wanna wake up tomorrow.

Thank you Lord.

In Jesus name i pray,

Amen.

0 comments: