Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Post for 2010: A Personal Prayer

I tend to resurrect this blog. So here it is.

Starting 2010 with a personal prayer.



Lord, thank you for saving me and i praise you for all the blessings in my life; from the air i breathe to the food i eat to the music i enjoy and the very life i'm having. I recognized everything i see and feel and enjoy in this earth is your gift and a blessing from You.

And Lord thank you for my friends and the people i am interacting to. May i not waste my life today. Help me not to sin involuntarily. Most of all, help me not to sin voluntarily. you know how i am very good at that. There's no sugar coating my life in front of You cause You see everything. You know i am a naturally pathological sinner and without Your grace and love i am forever lost.

And Lord, i feel so dizzy and tired and "fucked up" right now. Honestly i do. But i do trust in You. I wanna live a Starbucks life but then i know living that life apart from You is useless.


so therefore, let Your will be done. You can send me to Africa if You want to and i may not like it but i do believe you're plan is larger than mine.

So make me able to enjoy You oh Lord. Make me realize this life is not permanent and to waste it is an insult to You. I don't wanna insult You because I love You so hold me. Draw me close to you and never let me go.

Thank you. This i pray in my savior Jesus' name.

Amen.

0 comments: