Saturday, January 10, 2009

Burning Fire



Here's a demo recording of a song i wrote yesterday dawn (Jan.10)

I recorded this in my bedroom. Hope you like it.:-)

This song is a true story. Period.



Burning Fire
Words/Music: Michael Anthony Curan

Nobody really understands the pain she caused me
nobody really care and grasp what I'm feeling inside
My friends made jokes out of my broken heart
They don't feel how she torn me apart

Chorus:
She lied and fooled and deceived me
Pretended that she loved me
Played with my heart, cut it apart
Until it breaks to pieces
Then she denied her feelings
When she told me how she loved me
Insulted me, called me a liar
And left me through the burning fire.

I'm drowning my self in the whiskey everyday
Trying to dissolve the pain away
I keep talking about her, my friends are bored to hear her name
And how...

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
It's been almost a year since she left me with regrets
Cause I ain't man enough she said
I ain't the boyfriend that satisfies her needs

Repeat Chorus

2009 michael anthony curan

download it here for free;
Burning Fire (raw) by The Difficult Stranger

0 comments: