Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to My Not So Little Not So Big Haven !!!




Well hello there, my its been a long long time. That's actually a Willie Nelson line. But anyways welcome to my blogspot. My name is Michael Anthony Curan from the Philippines and here I'm gonna be blogging about just anything i could think of.

And oh yeah, i also do a little singing and writing although it's safe to say that I'm not a pro and not even close to one. I just write and sing because i love doing it and because i can.

I recorded my songs on my Pc or cassette recorder and posted it on imeem so every now and then I'm gonna post some audio here for you guys to download.

And hopefully i'll get a little richer to buy me a digi-cam so i could also post some videos on YouTube.:-)

anyways hope you'll take a minute of your time to glance at my blog.

Good Night and Happy New Year! :-)

0 comments: