Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An Interesting Qoute From Singer/Songwriter/Producer Butch Walker





Butch Walker is known to pop rock music fan as the guy who fronted the band Marvelous 3 back in the mid 90's who had a hit song titled Freak of the Week (c'mon i was elementary back then and that song was like everywhere!) and as an "A" producer and songwriter for artists like Avril Lavigne, Pink, Fall Out Boy, and just about any other pseudo punk and pop rock bands you can imagine.
But do Butch love the music his making in his day job? Here's what he has to say,
"Don't get me wrong. My day job pays me well for making records for those kinds of folks, but I don't wanna listen to it. I mean, would you wanna eat donuts for dinner, if you made them all day in a factory? Nope. Same with music. thanks Eric...."

source: http://www.recordstoreday.com/CustomPage/381

You decide then.

0 comments: