Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random Musing... A Free Writing Experience Much Like We Did In high School

What happens when you just let yourself type the first thought that crosses your mind without overthinking or underthinking about it? Well I did just that and the result is hilarious. It’s unintelligible but then my friend thought it’s awesome. He thought I think this through. Actually I didn’t. I just type and type…

It was the worst of times, as I figured it out. The leaves are falling from their respective branches and the wind swept all over to the direction to my face. I couldn’t make any of it. No not yet atleast. Time is hard and it’s even harder now that I got life of my own, apart from the confines of the university walls. No, I still ask money from my mom and she still pays the rent of my apartment but I am slowly moving on to the pace of this hectic unpredictable reality world.

I learn to coquet with life as if it’s a buried treasure suddenly unearthed. Learning form every mistakes and vowing never to lie again.

Then I met a stranger and to make a seasoned conversation, I lied about everything and anything under the heat of this awful summer sun. It’s something I gotta overcome someday and I believe by the grace of God I can do so.

See my life is nothing is void and I got no interesting adventures to share. I sucked at women. I suck at socializing. And almost everything I touch turns to dust. Yes I did fall inlove once in a while and matter of factly I did fall two years ago. Then eight months later she left me for selfish reasons.

So I resolved to drinking. Not a good idea and definitely not a smart one. I knew the effect of it and knew how bad getting drunk is, both physically and spiritually. Still I engaged myself with the whiskey bottle just to numb the pain creeping all over my being. It was terrible. Every night as I go to sleep tears would flow from my eyes without apparent reason for the moment. But I know it’s the subversive tears that’s been there waiting to burst.

And so I let myself cry.

Then my room filled with lights. Colorful different lights. I turned my head around and saw beautiful lions roaring and licking each other. Weird. I got up from my bed and walked one step closer to the donkey resting under my table. The donkey turned his head towards me and gave a smile. How awesome! I can smell the fragrance of blue roses and hear the streaming rivers somewhere not far but I haven’t got a vision of it yet.

I went to the bathroom and behold! As I opened it my eyes were greeted with the galleries of mountains and different landscapes. And I saw a horse all alone at the top of the hill on my right side. I ran towards him, stumbled as I ascended. Oh such a beauty! Completely pink! I never saw a pink horse before and this one had blue eyeglasses and had a hat on. He’s like Snoop Dog turned into a horse!

Then I realized I can no longer contain it. My mind is not word-tied and my fingers are not that familiar with keys. And so I stopped.

And stopped.

The end.

Actually it’s not really the end of it but my download is finished and it’s time for me to watch it. And no its not illegal movie or something It’s a videocast from itunes and it’s free of charge. And itunes for all you know is legal!

0 comments: